Ammon Labs has a long-standing commitment to corporate responsibility. We contribute to organizations making an impact in the fields of addiction recovery. Our dream is to one day rid the world of addiction stigmas and barriers to long-term recovery.
Apply for Funding
Please review the requirements listed below before submitting requests for funding.
- Requests must meet one of the supported areas (addiction recovery, education, and/or community development).
- Organizations must have Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)3 tax-exempt status. A copy of the organization’s Internal Revenue Service determination letter must accompany the request.
- Submitted applications must include all required fields – denoted with an asterisk (contact name, organization name, address, etc.).
- A brief description of the event or program to be funded and its expected outcomes is required.
- Supporting flyers or documents regarding the event or program must be included with funding application.
- Telephone solicitations will not be accepted.
- Requests must be received at least 6 to 8 weeks prior to the project or program.
How to Apply: